What is IMA's phone number?

(864) 242-4683

What is IMA's fax number?

(864) 240-8104

What is IMA's address?

Our main office is located at 1025 Verdae Boulevard, Greenville, SC 29607. Our Gastroenterology Physicians have an office in Greer at 3308 Brushy Creek Road, Greer, SC 29650. Visit our locations page for additional information about our locations.

When can I contact IMA?

Our normal office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. Our office is open Friday afternoons for scheduled urgent care appointments only. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience during our normal business hours.

Are the physicians accepting new patients?

Yes, those physicians with appointment availability accept new patients.

What is the procedure for accepting new patients?

Our receptionist will take down brief information to send to the physician for review. You will receive a call within 2 business days to schedule an appointment based on availability.

Should I fast for scheduled lab tests?

Fasting Labs:

  • Glucose Testing
  • Glucose tolerance Testing
  • BMP
  • CMP
  • Lipid Panel
  • Lipid RX

Non-Fasting Labs:

  • Heatic
  • Hemoglobin A1C
  • CBC
  • Sed Rates
  • Hormone Testing (Estradiol, FSH, LH, Testosterone)
  • B12
  • Folate
  • Ferritin
  • Digoxin
  • PSA
  • H Pylori
  • CPK
  • Thyroid Testing (TSH, T3, T4)
  • BUN
  • Creatinine
  • Potassium
  • Sodium
  • Amylase

Do I need to have my labs done at an outside lab facility?

Several Insurance Companies require patients to use their contract facilities for lab work. IMA may send certain lab tests that we do not process in house to the Greenville Hospital Lab or to Spectrum Lab.

Do I need a lab appointment to have labs done?


What is the office policy for getting lab results?

The physician will discuss lab results at your next appointment. If you do not have a scheduled appointment, the physician will have his nurse contact you will the results.

How do I obtain copies of my medical records?

Contact the Medical Release Clerk at (864)242-4683, ext. 2260 or print form above and mail or fax to the office. Release of Health Information requires signed authorization.

Will the physician send copies of my medical records to referring physicians?


Can I update my HIPAA form?

Yes. Please inform the registration clerk that you would like to update your HIPAA form. A new form will be given to you for completion. You may also print the form above and mail or fax to the office.

How do I get prior authorization for medications?

You will need to contact your insurance company and have them fax your physician an authorization form. They will complete the form, and their nurse will fax it back to the insurance company. If you have Medicare, please call us with the telephone number for the silver card and we will call for authorization.